What is Blog?
In this article, you will learn:
Blogs mean writing about Short Stories, any Situation, Topics, and Recipe, etc. It mainly used to advertise Business and spreading education. It is a platform where a writer or a group of writers share their views. With the help of blogging, you will not only advertise a business or spread education online, but also can make money and generate Passive Income.
If you are passionate about writing then only you can make money otherwise it will be a total waste of time to spend time for writing blogs.
What is the Motive of Blog?
There is a number of reasons to start Blogging such as below:
- Business or Projects.
- Anything else that might bring you money.
- To rank your website higher in Google SERPs or increase your visibility.
- To connect you to the relevant audience.
- Boost your traffic and send quality leads to your website.
- To showcase your authority and build a brand.
- A blog is an effective lead generation tool. Add a great call to action (CTA), and it will convert your website traffic into high-quality leads.
- Use your niche knowledge for creating an informative Blog and engaging posts, it builds trust with your audience.
What is Blogging?
Blogging needs many skills so that you can run and control a blog. Using web page with tools for writing, posting, linking and sharing content on the internet. This is how Blog and Blogging Differ from each other.
How to Start Blogging?
As we all know in these days, Blogging becomes an essential part of online business. Every SEO expert and Online Website consider Blogging for their sites/Projects. So, we have discussed in very simple steps to start Blogging. Just go through with the following steps and become your own Boss.
1. Pick a Topic: The very first you need to choose a Topic. The topic should be related to the niche of the business.
It should be well explained and researched, portrait in a blog so that targeted traffic can be driven to the website.
2. Select a Platform: There are mainly two platforms used by the experts. One is WordPress and other is Blogger.com. Blogger is a free platform, whereas, WordPress can be used in both ways free and as well as by investing little amount.
We will suggest you go with WordPress as it doesn’t require that much advance knowledge, whereas if you want to start blogging with Blogger you must have knowledge about Coding.
3. Pick a Domain Name: Domain or Name of a business is very important to choose. It makes a separate identity of the business from others. It can be ended with .com, .in, .net and so on.
The domain name should short and related to the business niche. There are many sites who provide domain name at least prices you can consider them one of them is Go Daddy.
4. Find a Good Web Hosting Company: Web Hosting basically allows individuals and online businesses to make their website accessible via WWW (World Wide Web). There are many Hosting companies.
The important thing is to choose the right plan which is suitable for your budget and who can provide better service than others.
5. Enable Permalinks: If you are working on WordPress, You should enable permalink first. It will help you to create SEO-friendly URL’s.
6. Install Google Analytics: Google Analytics helps you to track your efforts and also provides detailed information about the traffic, Country, Gender, Keywords that are on our website.
7. Setup Google’s Webmaster Tools: Webmaster is also another very important tool that is required to be used for the website to see the keywords ranking. It will allow you to submit an XML sitemap and track keywords impressions.
It is the most used tool by experts that provide you a full analysis of the website.
8. Learn SEO the Right Way: SEO is the major part of Blogging. You can expand your website and earn through this. You should have fundamental principles of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
It will impact a Ranking in various Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, etc.
9. Regularly Build Useful Content: Start writing and posting Content on a regular basis. You need to write using Keywords, Well defined, Unique content etc.
Keep in mind that content is for the audience to try to write simple, and in a proper way so that everyone can understand.
10. Sign Up to an Email Marketing Platform: You can also sign up Email Marketing Platform. It is also helpful to get Interested people who are interested in your blogs and It is also the quickest way of earning an income through your blog.
There are many Email Marketing platforms such as Aweber, ConvertKit, MailChimp, Constant Contact, InfusionSoft etc.
11. Get Social and Market Your Content: If you want to get a success you have to get social. Not only connect other bloggers but also share your content and engage others on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and etc.
This is the best way to market your content.
12. Monetize Your Content: If you want to monetize your content, you can create Audiobooks, Video tutorials, etc. This will help others to get information and you can generate an amount of it.