First, you will understand about the nature, theme and explore the business or services of the website. In this phase, you will go through the study as well as the analysis of any website.
ON-PAGE SEO ANALYSIS & IMPLEMENTATION
First Phase (Website Analysis)
In this first phase, as per the SEO perspectives, you will go through with the brief & complete analysis of the website, it will cover the analysis of the following important points whether they are found on the website or not:
- Meta Titles (for home page and landing pages)
- Meta Description (for home page and landing pages)
- Meta Keywords (for home page and landing pages)
- Robots file
- 301 Redirection
- 404 Redirection
- ALT Tag optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Verification
- Broken Links
- URL Structure
- Heading Tags
- Sitemap Files
- Content Analysis
- Check Duplicate content
- Website Loading Time
- Alexa Rank
- Number of backlinks
- Page Indexed in Google
- Pages Indexed in Bing
- Pages Indexed in Yahoo
- HTML Validation Errors
- Social Media Presence on Facebook, Twitter, G+ etc..
- Image Analysis
- Listing on Google places (if a website based on the local search engine)
Note – In this phase, we will mention required steps that need to be implemented on the website to improve the visibility of a website on search engines.
Second Phase (Suggest Keywords)
In the second phase, we will cover the following important analysis:
- Keywords Research and Analysis: Keywords research (Using Google Keyword Planner Tool and other keywords spying tool for competitive keywords).
- Competitor Analysis
Note – In this phase, you will be suggested to choose the best targeting keywords that are relevant to the content on your website as well as the designing improvement recommendations.
Third Phase (Implement 1 or 2nd phase)
In the third phase, we will move with the following tasks:
- Create the Meta tags for the home page and landing pages of the website as per the targeting keywords.
- Implement the Meta tags on the website (If Admin details and FTP details are given to us).
- All the necessary suggestions will be implemented under this phase, those we have shared in the first phase.
- Update the sitemap files.
OFF-PAGE SEO TASKS LIST
After the proper analysis and implementation of On-Page SEO, we will move forward with Off-Page SEO tasks. This will include the following tasks:
- Profile Creation
- Social Bookmarking
- Web 2.0 Submissions
- Article Submissions (If content will be provided)
- Classified Ad Submission
- Local Business Listing
- Press Release (If content will be provided)
- Yahoo Groups
- Google Groups
- Document Writing & Submissions
- Blog Creations on 3rd Party sites (Weebly, Blogspot, WordPress etc…)
- Blog Posting (if content will be provided)
- Blog Commenting
- Photo Sharing
- PPT Creation & Submissions
Social Media Marketing Work Plan
You can improve the awareness or visibility of your business using popular social media sites. Social Media sites increase the interest among people and also create a positive impact on business. These sites helps to increase the website traffic as well as awareness of your Brand. Most of social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, MySpace etc can bring huge traffic on your website, if we maintain it on regular basis.
Social Media Marketing Plan:
|Create optimized fan page, add friends, join groups, postings on the page||Brand Building and offers promotion working|
|Account and Profile creation, tweeting and interact with others||Brand Building and get traffic|
|Create Profile, manage board, add pins,||Brand Building|
Note – You can enhance the popularity of your website on social media pages, communities and derive the traffic on your website. Social Media appearance will keep your website out of Google updates like Penguin & Panda.